Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

Having finished my "work" for the day, I find myself crocheting at a supersonic speed because it seems as though all my friends and relatives are having new babies. It must be not only the beginning of "wedding season", but "new baby season" as well. It seems that I am anticipating a bunch of little girls because I am reaching over and over again for the pink and yellow wool. Although, it might just be my subconscious trying to even out the score - my armoir has a collection of powder blue and white balnkets waiting to be gifted. I have a few ideas that I might use to alter the usual Granny Square layette pattern in order to make it more interesting or I might just follow the usual pattern; we'll see. . . off I go into the world of pastel colors and baby blankets for the afternoon. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I finish a few more blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment