Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Decorations

Fall is right around the corner and the cool breeze is in the air! I have started decorating the new house for the Autumn with sparkly leaves as garland for the fireplace and placed two scarecrows out front by the stoop. Luis was wonderful enough to put a hook in the entryway for my new Autumn wall hanging. On our coffee table in the living room you can "buy pumpkins & squash for 25 cents". My fiance' and I spoke about going pumpkin picking in October for some big, round pumpkins for the front of the house - it's the first fall season in the new house and I am so excited to make it feel even more homey with all the sights and scents of well-loved home! I'll be sure to post some pictures in the next few days of our small, but well-intentioned decorations. .EmmyLine.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you must post photos, it sounds like it is going to be beautiful. I wish I was there to buy some squash for 25 cents. Have fun decorating. Take care

    ReplyDelete